Vol. 6 No. 3
- 19th Century switchblade knife pistol, a Reese Torrit “before & after” restoration.
- Exotic antique spring steel from Prof. Pete McMickle.
- New "Pen Blade" release switchblade from Hubertus.
- New production knife-pistol chambered for percussion.
- First mention of "Switchblade Sisters" to rent - Bogus switchblades to watchout for - Prof. Dan Fuller
- French sommelier's knife w/addl. penblade and corkscrew c.1880s - Dr. Pete McMickle
- The BIG and Small of it! Italian display switches.
- BAZAR knife-pistol 9mm Federal c.1895
- French "squeeze" action
- French c.1880s w/corkscrew & pen blade
- Henckels, J.A. lever action c.1920s
- Hubertus Lingard-type action
- Latama miniature 2-3/8in o/a
- Latama/Macy's display c.1950
- LaVesca, large display model c.1950
- Tenmil percussion knife-pistol