The Newsletter Vol. 9 No. 3 (Original Printing)
Purchase of print version includes Digital Version.
- A NEW CONTEST! Original Hardcover copy of the Myers' book to the winner!
- A variety of "tactical" cnc, coil-fired autos from Al Mar, MOD, Paragon, etc.
- An end of an era–Boker's stalwart #715 is to be no more.
- Research use of word "switchblade" - Vintage switchblade prose - Prof. Dan Fuller
- Frosolone, c.1800s w/weight scale built into rear pommel - Dr. Pete McMickle
- The Rumble, "The Mechanism"
- Way cool Damascus from bladesmith, John C, Richter. And much, MORE!
- Boker #715, traditional "springer", lever-action
- Colt, trap-door release mechanism
- Frosolone, Italian w/weight scale c.1800s
- Hubertus "Guardian" model w/swing guard
- Italian "FROSOLONE" w/built-in scale c.1800s
- Mar, A."Auto S.E.A.R" w/presentation case
- Mar, Al "S.E.R.T." cnc-milled coil
- Masters of Defense, "CQD" model, cnc-milled coil
- Paragon, "ATKO" Model 10, cnc-milled OTF
- Richter, John C. customs, embellishment/Damascus
- Smith & Wesson, "Twist-Release" action