The Newsletter Vol. 10 No. 1 (Original Printing)
Purchase of print version includes Digital Version.
- Lots of new High-Tech autos from US manufacturers.
- Start 'em young! Switch-like toys for kids. Portray as tools–Not weapon.
- Tang stamp hunt continues - "Automatic Knives: A classification" - Prof. Dan Fuller
- Flershiem Reinganum & Co. Sheffield dirk c.1850 - Dr. Pete McMickle
- The Rumble , S.O.C.*
- Ackermannchen, Italian w/torsion bar kickspring
- Al Mar mini "S.E.R.T." cnc-milled coil
- Dalton, Robbie, "Arc Angel" cnc-milled
- Dalton, Robbie, "Militia Guardian" cnc-milled
- Dalton, Robbie , scale-release cnc-milled
- Flersheim Reinganum & Co., Sheffield c.1850s
- Kit-Pop, toy combination switch
- Microtech "Kestrel Hawk", cnc-milled coil
- Microtech "LLC" bolster-release
- ProTecb "W.R.Clark" model, coil
- Sheffield c.1850s dbl. action mechanism