The Newsletter Vol. 10 No. 2 (Original Printing)
Purchase of print version includes Digital Version.
- Very special "Automatic" on the cover–With a cool "message".
- Lots of cool new models from Al Mar Cutlery, ProTech, Dalton, and others.
- A look inside at an unusual kickspring mechanism.
- About collecting - Tang stamp hunt continues on - Prof. Dan Fuller
- PressButton dbl. ender prototype w/sliding safety, tortoise scales - Dr. Pete McMickle
- PressButton Folding knife & fork w/ "A.A. Marks, New York" etched - Dr. Pete McMickle
- The Rumble , Knifemaker's Guild & such
- A.A.Marks PressButton c.1900
- Dalton, Robbie "FTW" model
- Dalton, Robbie "SOF" model
- Dalton, Robbie "Waco" model
- Omega, "Crane Ice Cream" gun figural c.1900s
- Pickocks, assorted Italians
- Piranha Knife Co. cnc-milled coil
- PressButton "Folding knife & fork " c.1900
- PressButton rare pro totype w/safety, tortoise
- Ruger "All Weather Knife"
- S.W.A.T. "Centurion" compact OTF cnc-milled